Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

observations of the week #1



This. 

New year. Fresh start. Different perspective. This is a very lovely video that you should all watch. We like to whinge but would we be any different if we left this place?

Driving Home for Christmas is the worst.

I got the bus home to Cork on Christmas Eve and the bus driver thought it'd be gas to play it. No. Then in the car home with my dad it came on again and his reaction was so perfect I just had to write it down. "I hate Driving Home for Christmas with a passion Claire. The only thing that could possibly make it worse would be if James Blunt recorded it. James bloody Blunt." I can't help but ultimately agree and thank whomever responsible for James Blunt bowing out of the music industry that we will never be subjected to such melodramatic hardship.

Some people should never wear leather leggings.

Okay, so I work in a club where the dress code isn't crazy girlo but we still see a lot of thighs wedged into very very tight pants. Now I'm all for a good pair of leather leggings but some of these girls take the biscuit...and have obviously eaten quite a few too. (Sorry, not sorry.) Anyway, please think twice, for all of our sakes.

Grafton Street needs a fast lane.

For people who value their sanity, MOVE. One more Sunday stroller and I swear! It's the day before Christmas Eve, I have no presents, get out of my way.



Blue Ivy was my fave celeb baby of the year.

How could she not be? Despite the fact that Bey and Jay's offspring is almost one, and we haven't heard much of her since those cries on Jay's track Glory, (can you say one hit wonder?) JOKING, SHE'S ONLY A TINY BABY and has already had more success than most of us, becoming the youngest person ever to feature in a Billboard Chart, AND at less then a week old - let's all give up now. Even her feet are cute, and I don't particularly like feet. Baby Adele might have made the cut if she wasn't so damn private, oh well.



Hope y'all had lovely festive times and ate, drank lots of these ...
and were merry with all of your favourite people.








No comments:

Post a Comment